Monday, November 9, 2009

Ghost of Eivind's Past

Ah, Some old work from my first semester in San Francisco, Brings back memories to a more simpler time where words like, Thesis, Mid Point Review and Robert Steele was far away or not even within my scope of knowledge.

These images are from figure drawing class and let me tell you that I was sooooo baaaaaaaad in the beginning, but trough the great guidance of Zim my instructor. I'm now able to draw people without the urge of lighting them all on fire.



Look!, It's jolly old me well before I cute my hair and took the little tach, but the glasses are still same.





My first "Break trough" image.







Was really happy with the way her face turned out in this.




This was my first proper drawing of a face. Still have mils of room for improvement.




Really enjoyed doing backs of people. There are so many interesting shapes forms, and a bit more room for interpretations of those for shapes and forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment